Fast and simple way to perform your SCB tests
Meets TP124 (I-FIT), ASTM D8044 (LSU method) and IDEAL-CT (TTI Method)
InstroTek’s NEW Auto_SCB is a precise and versatile device for conducting mechanical testing of asphalt mixtures at a fraction of the cost. Able to run various versions of Semi-Circular Bend (SCB) test, Auto_SCB helps pavement designers and maintenance practitioners predict the cracking potential, performance and ductility of asphalt mixtures.
The extremely universal and automatic Auto_SCB is capable of running several other performance tests with user-friendly programmable features. The touch screen display and intuitive controls allows for rapidly setting new test parameters and monitoring test data in real time. Auto_SCB can accommodate a wide range of test accessories to run asphalt performance tests such as IDT strength and IDT creep compliance and is able to operate in load-control and displacement-control modes.
Now Engineers and Researchers alike have a new and cost effective tool for improving the performance of asphalt mixtures.
- DIRECT SHEAR on asphalt interlayers
- SCB Compatible Test Fixture
- Color touchscreen display 320 x 240 pixels
- 8 analog A/D inputs, for load, displacement, etc.
- Fully automatic test process with real time acquisition and a graph of load/displacement or load or deformation versus time curve
- Removable memory capable of storing 1,000s of tests
- Weight: 130kg (300lbs)
- Height: 145cm (57")
- Foot Print: 50cm W x 45cm D (20" W x 18" D)
- Power: 110/120V (220V optional)
- Max Compression: 50kN (11,000lbs)
- Max Tension: 25kN (5,600lbs)
- Ram Speed: 0.01 to 51 mm/min (0.0004 to 2.0 in/min)
- Ram Travel: 100 mm (4")