Pulse Laboratory Calibration
For the last 20 years, InstroTek has provided fast and effective calibration solutions for some of the asphalt industries most complicated testing equipment. From IPC Global’s Universal Testing Machines to SuperPave Gyratory Compactors, InstroTek has been able to meet the increasing challenges and demands of material testing laboratories across the country. We now are proud to announce that we have expanded our on-site calibration services to include soil and concrete laboratories.
With a wider range of on-site calibration services, we can provide a cost-effective solution no matter your focus in construction materials testing. All calibration work is highly scrutinized and peer reviewed for the highest degree of accuracy. Our established calibration process builds on years of industry experience, product knowledge, and expert service.
We also understand the best calibration companies not only exceed calibration expectations, but also provide lab manager’s solutions to on-site problems. Our consultative approach aims to understand your laboratories individual needs and apply proactive solutions that will keep you one step ahead of the competition.
Download our RFQ form to get started or simply fill out our on-line request form and one of our friendly sales professional will contact you within 24 hours of your request.
Fill out the RFQ form and fax/email to InstroTek today.
Fax: (919) 875-8328 email@example.com
Allow us 24 hours to respond to all Quote Requests.
All calibrations are NIST traceable and performed to the highest standards
- Calibration certificates provided in hard copy and digital formats with traceability, uncertainty and As Found/As Left documentation
- 24-hour response time to calls and email requests
- Expert knowledge of materials testing laboratories
- On-site calibration to minimize downtime
- Team of service experts, sales representatives and customer care professionals dedicated to your complete satisfaction