Denver, CO 80229
InstroTek is the leader in products and technology innovation for the construction material testing industry. Around the world, InstroTek equipment is used for accurately and reliably measuring and testing materials. InstroTek values teamwork, diversity, and innovation.
We are currently seeking a part-time Gauge Calibration Specialist in our Denver, Colorado office for providing high-quality calibration services for construction testing equipment.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Conducting calibrations of testing equipment
- Interacting with customers and vendors regarding status of equipment
- Customer service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude in customer relations and strong interpersonal skills including solid written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational skills sufficient to prioritize work and complete assignments accurately, either independently or as part of a team
- Experience working in a computerized office environment with word processing, database and spreadsheet skills enough to prepare calibration certificates and correspondence, etc. with accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with minimal supervision, and strong attention to detail
- Experience in calibrations and laboratory testing would be a plus
- Valid driver's license, with good driving record
InstroTek offers continuous training, competitive compensation and benefits, and exceptional potential for growth in a rapidly growing company. This position is located at 803 E. 73rd Avenue, Denver, CO.
InstroTek is an equal opportunity employer