Winter Service Special
4 Reasons Why Winter is the Perfect Time for Nuclear Gauge Service & Calibration:
Reason #1: Brrrrrrrr. A cold winter means your gauges are not used as much. This is a golden opportunity to take advantage of your gauges downtime. As for the warmer states, now is the best time to get those gauges serviced; see reasons 2 through 4.
NUCLEAR GAUGE SERVICE & CALIBRATION SPECIAL - $375
NOW THRU MARCH 31ST, 2022
WINTER SERVICE SPECIAL INCLUDES:
- Full 3-block calibration
- Full 5-block calibration (also available)
- Clean & lubrication
- Full mechanical & electronic inspection
- FREE - Leak test
- FREE - Gauge case labels
- FREE - Top cap bumper and scraper ring
- 10% discount on additional parts
NO HASSLE SHIPPING – We prepare your nuclear gauge shipping paperwork FREE of charge
No Hassle Shipping - Guaranteed!
InstroTek makes shipping your equipment fast and simple! Let InstroTek prepare all your shipping documents 100% FREE of charge in 3 easy steps.
1) Call an InstroTek Service Center below
2) Ask the friendly InstroTek representative for No Hassle Shipping
3) We'll send you all your shipping paperwork by email and set-up a pick-up time with R&L Carriers
Contact one of our service centers for further details:
Raleigh, NC | Denver, CO | Philadelphia, PA | Grand Rapids, MI | San Francisco, CA