503 ELITE Hydroprobe
Irrigation Water Management
The 503 ELITE Hydroprobe is a subsurface, accurate neutron probe designed to measure soil moisture. The Hyrdoprobe is an industry standard in soil management. It is the ultimate aid in irrigation scheduling, agronomic research, and environmental monitoring.
The new probe offers a rugged and lightweight design easier than ever to operate. It has a large 40 character LCD screen and a 12 button layout to navigate through the innovative software features. The software now allows labeling products and making notes on specific jobs with the alphanumeric keypad. Project data can now be downloaded to a USB Flash Drive or downloaded straight to the computer using a USB download cable. The internal SD storage card gives you the ability to save up to 10,000 tests and store 32 calibrations.
The updated design replaces the old heavy alkaline batteries with new a nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack that gives hundreds of hours of field operation between charges and takes only 4 hours to fully charge the probe.
- Backlit 4 X 20 LCD display with 9mm characters for maximum visibility
- Multi-language options – English, Spanish, French & German
- New, long-lasting nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack
- Upgraded, redesigned electronics make the 503 Elite more user-friendly
- Data transfer to PC via USB Drive or data cable
- Internal SD card provides storage for over 10,000 test readings
- Storage and recall of 32 linear calibrations w/multiple tubing types and varying soil conditions
- Software updates will be available through the USB port
- Options allow the operator to select: time of test, units of measurement, and logging format
- Lightweight and water-resistant