Lighter, Smarter and Improved
ASTM D6938, D2950, D7013, D7759, C1040 and AASHTO T310
The MC-3 Elite is InstroTek’s newest and most advanced nuclear density gauge. We’ve listened to feedback from our customers and made upgrades in all the right areas. MC-3 Elite features a simple operator interface, NEW large backlit LCD display, illuminated keypad, precision machined base and surface mount electronic technology. The gauge is built to withstand the toughest construction and testing environments and is derived from over 40 years of field experience.
The MC-3 Elite has very practical and simple to use functions. The new keypad/display allows technicians easy navigation through all menu items. Elite’s new illuminated display also allows data to be read from a standing position, regardless of time of day. All test data collected can easily be downloaded to a computer, printer, or USB drive through the new USB port. The gauge can store data for up to 10 projects with each project containing up to 40 test shots. Elite is also equipped with a non-contact magnetic depth strip and state of the art moisture resistant electronics.
Part of our motto: “Keep it simple” means the Elite can easily be serviced and calibrated by any qualified repair center in the country, which means cost savings and reduced down-time for you. Along with the lowest maintenance costs in the industry, all InstroTek/CPN gauges are backed by unmatched reliability, technical support and customer service.
- Brand New, backlit 4 X 20 LCD display with 9 mm characters for maximum visibility
- Lightest nuclear moisture density gauge in the market
- User friendly software
- Precision machined base and components
- High reliability, updated and improved electronic design
- Illuminated keypad for night use
- USB flash drive storage for cable-free data download
- Superior, durable poly carbonate topshell design
- Industry’s best warranty.
- Weight: 13kg / 28.5lbs
- Height: 67.8cm / 26.7"
- Foot Print: 35.8cm x 24.8cm / 14.1" x 9.8""
- Power: 6-Cell AA NiMH battery pack with a single 9V alkaline for backup