CoreDryPRO™ Rapid Asphalt Drying System
NEW! PRO LEVEL Rapid Asphalt Drying System
ASTM D7227 & AASHTO R79
Patents #8225526, 8408013, 9702626
The CoreDryPRO™, is the next level of asphalt core drying evolution! Discover ALL-NEW PRO features such as a large color touchscreen display, a Drying Progress Bar, and a vacuum level indicator. Equipped with highly sophisticated, advanced electronics, a flexible vacuum pump with an external port for connecting to other lab applications, like conducting the Max Specific Gravity (Rice Test), and a modern, sleekly designed cabinet, the CoreDryPRO sets a new standard for rapid asphalt drying.
ALL-NEW PRO Features
The CoreDryPRO retains key features that made CoreDry the Industry Standard for rapid-drying asphalt samples. Features like accurate and consistent dry weights of field cores in under 15 minutes, full automation and portability for ease of use, density determinations within minutes, and reliable operation with a high-performance vacuum pump and an efficient moisture trap are still an integral part of the CoreDryPRO with all NEW features make it stand above all other drying methods.
• Large Color LCD Touchscreen- A robust 6˝ x 3.5˝ makes interacting with CoreDryPRO even more intuitive.
• Drying Progress Bar- Indicates the drying progress of the sample and time to completion.
• Vacuum Pump Port- Enables use of the internal vacuum pump with a built-in PumpSaver to perform tests such as Max Specific Gravity (RiceTest). Software prompts are included to guide the operator through the proper steps for each test.
• External Pump Control- A plug near the Vacuum Pump Port enables an AutoRice to control the pump, allowing the CoreDry and AutoRice to be used in conjunction as an automated Rice testing setup.
• User-Friendly Software- The large color touchscreen LCD screen makes it easy to select drying modes, vacuum operation, and see drying time and progress.
• Quiet Operation- Specially designed valves and a vacuum pump allow CoreDryPRO to operate quietly in your lab.
• Modern, Sleek Design- A newly designed cabinet that combines style with functionality.
• Maintenance Prompts- Never forget to perform your CoreDryPRO maintenance with built-in prompts and step-by-step directions right on the screen. The CoreDryPRO features software designed to inform users of routine maintenance requirements and make adjustments for better operation.
Evolution in Innovation
CoreDryPRO is an automatic system for rapid drying of material samples and objects. Use this device to remove moisture from your sample in minutes. The amount of moisture removed allows the users to determine moisture content in aggregates, core samples, gyratory samples, loose mixtures, pc boards, wood chips, pulp, loose paper, and many other materials. Dry weight can also be used to determine the density of objects in laboratory and field sites. Why wait hours or days for drying with fans and ovens when you can dry your samples in minutes with the CoreDryPRO?
This system utilizes high vacuum technology and the PumpSaver™ to rapidly and safely dry material samples and objects. The samples stay cool during drying, which preserves the sample composition. With CoreDryPRO, you get the same accurate dry weight as using the oven without degrading or changing the sample characteristics.
Proven Performance Since 2004
The CoreDry was introduced to the construction market in 2004. The CoreDry is the Industry Standard for asphalt core drying with FHWA, State DOTs, and hundreds of contractors all over the United States and the world using the ultra-fast drying process. Place a field core, gyratory sample, or a sample of loose mixture in this innovative fully automatic, and fully integrated device, and, unlike older conventional methods, you have a completely dry sample in minutes.
Because CoreDryPRO dries the sample at close to room temperature, you will have the most accurate and repeatable dry sample weight for your calculation of density or for other tests requiring dry sample weight.
Taking Innovation to a Whole New Level
In just minutes, CoreDryPRO can dry field cores. Now, you can take a core sample from the field and measure its density in less than 15-minutes, saving you time and providing the confidence you need to continue producing quality pavements.
Moisture loss in the sample is based on vacuum and innovative electronic desiccation technology. The CoreDryPRO cycles a flow of air and vacuum within a highly efficient moisture removal process. The system also contains an integrated electronic moisture trap to capture the moisture being removed from the sample. The CoreDryPRO is the first product of its kind for rapid drying of compacted and loose asphalt mixtures. ASTM D7227 was developed and established based on CoreDry.
Density Does Matter!
When you CoreDryPRO your samples, you ensure your measured density values are accurate. Additionally, you can avoid conflicts with other testing agencies over variable QC/QA results and provide your paving crew with the accurate information they need to construct quality pavements.
- Fully automatic and portable. It includes a high-performance vacuum pump and an extremely efficient moisture trap that ensures long-term pump performance and maintenance-free operations.
- Simple to use. Just load the sample and press start to begin the drying process.
- Can dry field cores in less than 15 minutes. Quick, dry weight allows density determinations of field samples in minutes, not days or hours.
- Enables crews to construct quality pavements. Quick determination of density results allows the paving crews to make adjustments during paving, not after the job is complete.
- Allows offset adjustments for your nuclear and non-nuclear gauges in minutes.
- Unlike using ovens, there is no loss of volatiles or damage to the sample integrity. Samples stay close to room temperature through the drying process.
- Footprint 18″ wide, 24″ deep, 12″ high. The footprint dimensions include the pump and the moisture trap.
- Proven track record with hundreds of units in operation all around the world.
- Weight: 41.2kg / 91lbs
- Height: 41.91cm / 16.5"
- Foot Print: 47.62cm W x 64.13cm D / 18.75"W x 25.25"D
- Power: 120 VAC 15A (optional 220 VAC 7.5A)