My results are not what I expected
- Check the most recent scale calibration. If it has been longer than a year, get it recalibrated
- Check the most recent lift test; if it is lower than -3 (say, -2.5), clean the top of the unit to see if the situation improves
- Check to see if the ceramic tubes are touching the sides. When they rub, they cause the weight to appear to be jumping around and/or going backwards
- Verify the time and date on the scale. If you see ‘--:--’ it means that the information has been lost and needs to be reset.
- If possible, verify that the scale is reading correctly. If you have a known weight, this can be used. Otherwise, compare against an external scale